Sunday, December 9, 2007

Let it snow....

Well I (Debbi) just got back from Salt Lake City yesterday! Charity and I spent a fun few days together, in her tiny apartment and shopping a bit too! Then the last day, we got a snowstorm!! It was so beautiful...the kind of snow thats really wet, so it sticks to the branches and is so pretty coming straight down (no wind). I went out at night and took some photos, as I really miss the snow!
Then Roger picked me up at the Houston airport (using Charity's flight attendant bene's:), and we drove to San Antonio area to speak on Sunday. We had a good service, and are ALMOST finished with our itineration!
God is so faithful in all He does...and we love to see how He makes a way with our lives when we can't see past the day in front of us! I'll keep you posted on our next few busy weeks before we leave for Costa Rica!

2 comments:

PAC-Man said...

Love your blog site! BTW, I also miss snow. Even when I lived in Dallas we occassionally had some. Hey, tell Arch-Bushop Roger that we ate all the cheese already. DELICIOUS!

Could you stay in Katy a few more months...just to supply me with more cheese?

Rebekah, Taylor & I love ya guys!
--Al Cortez

audorffs said...

Hey P. Al...we thought this might be a good way for people to see what we are up to while in C.R.

Roger says that no matter how much we love being here with you guys...sorry, but we're outta here soon!! Maybe you'll have to come visit us there...and when we get back to Monterrey, there is a great Chinese place to eat and of course TONS of great tacos places!! It'll be our treat!!

Love you guys
R & D