Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Its already December!!

I can't believe its already December! We leave for Costa Rica in less than a month....crazy...tons of stuff to do, but so exciting! Yesterday I sent off a box of baked goods and Wisconsin cheese to Josh in Iraq, hopefully to get there in time for Christmas.

Charity has a couple days off from work this week, so she's wanting me (Debbi) to come and visit her, so I guess I'm heading to Salt Lake tomorrow and returning on Sat. (the blessings of a parent of a Flight Attendant..for those that know Charity well, those years of her and Dolly are finally paying off!:) She says there's tons of snow there...and I really miss the snow, so it should be a fun time...we'll probably go Christmas shopping too and some baking.

In the meantime, I'm starting to sort stuff to have a garage sale (yes, for those of you in the north, we still can have garage sales here in Texas!).

No comments: